Can’t pay your PAYE?

If your firm is in a position where you cannot pay the PAYE, what can you do?

Although HMRC have a tough stance on monies owed. We believe that you would be better off to notify the HMRC at an early stage and inform them of your position. It is better to negotiate than to simply stick your head in the sand.

If you are in this position you should seek professional help.

This entry was posted in UK Economy and tagged , , .

Leave a Reply